Jessica Lassman Geller is the founder and President of Geller Law And Mediation, LLC. She has practiced primarily family law from 1999 to the present. Her practice concentrates in the areas of Family Law, Family Mediation, Paternity, Collaborative Law, Family Appeals, Surrogacy and Adoption Law, and Civil and Probate Litigation.
She earned a Bachelors degree with honors from the University of Florida in 1992, with a major in Finance, and earned a Juris Doctorate degree with honors at the Florida State University College of Law in 1997. Ms. Geller attended a summer law program at Oxford Law in 1995.
Ms. Geller strives to assist her clients in resolving domestic disputes as quickly and inexpensively as possible in order to maintain the marital estate for the parties involved: the spouses and their children. The focus is on obtaining a settlement as soon as possible to avoid further acrimony between the parties. Ms. Geller excels in mediating domestic disputes, and is one of a few primary trainers in the State that teaches other professionals to become family law mediators. Ms. Geller resides in Delray Beach and is married with one child.
- Florida Bar (since 1997)
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator (since 2003)
- Primary Trainer for Family Mediation Certification
- American Bar Association
- Collaborative Family Law Professionals of South Florida
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- First Family Law American Inns of Court
- North Dade Bar Association (former President)
- South Palm Beach County Collaborative Law Group
- Broward County Bar Association
- Named 2014 Florida Super Lawyer in Super Lawyers Magazine
- Recipient of the 2014 Florida Legal Elite Award